nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A few weeks ago one of my rocks fell over and my Ora ice tort frag had some little pieces break off. I glued the rock back down but the tort has been slowly bleaching more and more as the weeks go on. All other sps in my tank looks fine and is growing except this one. Anybody have any ideas ?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Sps r sooo finicky same thing happened to me with tubs pink jade it stopped growing for a few months just started again they don't like being tossed around at all I try soo hard to leave them alone when glued in for this reason!

nyshoots

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't have those test kits , I do a 4.4 gallon a week water change using the carib sea bottled water and like I said all my other sps looks great and are showing growth. I have the frag at the top of my rock its in the top 25% of my tank under 14k hqi

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just because the other corals are doing ok doesn't mean everything is ok. It just means those corals aren't as stressed by whatever is going on. Regular water changes are great but it doesn't guarantee your levels will remain stable. I would find someone with those kits or get them yourself and find out what your levels are.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: