Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope someone can help me. My name (twjmb02) plus one guest is not among the listed members confirmed for Sunday's frag festival. On April 5th I sent a paypal transaction of $50 to Mr Joshua Saul and is listed in my paypal account as received. Please help or guide me to the right person. Thanks in advance.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I hope someone can help me. My name (twjmb02) plus one guest is not among the listed members confirmed for Sunday's frag festival. On April 5th I sent a paypal transaction of $50 to MR and is listed in my paypal account as received. Please help or guide me to the right person. Thanks in advance.

You have received a PM, please PM me back the info I requested, do not post it here...thanks!!

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Josh, i have been hunting furiously to find the paypal link on a first thread post. where do i redirect to find this info. thanks ldubz

The PayPal link is directly below the Confirmed Vendors list in the first post on the first page. There is a PayPal logo and only a few lines below that is the "Pay Via Paypal" gray box. When you click that box you should get a confirmation page and then you should be redirected to PayPal.

If you are still having problems pm me your cell phone number or I'll pm you mine and I'll walk you through it.

Joe

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
do you see this on the first post?

paypal.jpg

You are attending this event. <form action="http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/attend.php?do=inviteguest&t=119980" method="post"> You may invite additional users/guests paying 25.00 USD for each guest.
Add new users by name: <input autocomplete="off" id="guestname_txt" class="bginput" name="guestname" value="" size="30" type="text"> Add guests: <input id="guestcount_txt" class="bginput" name="guestcount" value="" size="5" type="text">
PAY VIA PAYPAL
</form>

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: