KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I do not live in new york city is there someone who could pm me with better directions as to where this is located I am on the list as attending but I never received a ticket thanks for the help

We will be updating the 1st post with the exact address of the venue.

We also usually post a specific thread with the address and basic directions.

We do not issues tickets tothe event. Once you have signed up and have Pay Pal'd the fee, your name is added to the list on the first post of this thread.
On the day of the swap you need only go to the Registration table and give your screen name and you will be admitted.

jmorganv

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Maybe a dumb question but is the paypal link the same as the donate link on this site? As much as I'd like to just give my money away for a worthy cause, at the moment, I have law school loans that I'm "donating to as well" so I'm making sure to direct my funds to the proper sources lmfao! RSVP for two is $50 correct?

Thanks

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The Paypal link on the swap thread is specifically for paying for admission to the event. The Donor link is a seperate thing and not connected to the swap at all.

While the swap is in part a fundrasing event, the vast majority of the admisson fees go directly to paying for the event itself--- things like, venue rental, food, insurance, speaker travel and lodging costs etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: