Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Reefer Ratings: (50 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Send a Private Message
i used to quarantine to the extreme. 2 months isolation and prophylactic treatments galore.. and i still ended up getting crypto, probably from a drop of water on my skin, who knows. Point is, it's too difficult to keep it out, especially when you're the type of reefer who is constantly adding things fish/corals/snails etc to your tank.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Reefer Ratings: (4 (83%)
Friends: (16)
Send a Private Message
Didn't but have since learnt and do absolutely now
Old 03-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Zoa Echino Aficionado
Reefer Ratings: (215 (100%)
Friends: (83)
Send a Private Message
Should add a pole to this thread. I should, but I don't.

Macro's Tank Thread https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/61543-macros-120-270-tank-thread.html

Macro's Cubism Tank Thread https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/116893-macros-cubism-240g-tank-thread.html#post1090737
Old 03-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Reefer Ratings: (23 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
NO
but in wrong not doing it