• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
steveo32 said:
So this is going ot be a trading only event >? I have nothing to trade that's why I ask :( I have money though lol

well I wanted it to be low key and friendly. but if people want to sell frags that would be okay also. when it gets closer to the date we can make a thread to see what people will be bringing to sell or trade.

I was thinking for this one time it would be nice though for those with lots of coral to help out those without and offer to give frags away :scratchch
pay it forward :afro:

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jhale that would be awesome I should put a pick of my tank I ahve a 125 with like 1o things in it lol But that would be awesome master and I were discussing that some what a couple days ago at is house. I think it's also very big and admerable of you to open up your hous to a bunch of addicts like us lol

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
As far as i know i'm in. The date and time is fine. But i won't be trading, maybe buying. Hope that's ok. Just let me know how i can help out.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
chris288 said:
can't make it. I have a wedding to attend that day.

chris I heard you could use some miagi tort, come by some other time to pick some up. I have a miagi forest growing in my tank now.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sounds good Jon. I'll see when I can get out there. Aside from weddings (3 total for the month of June) I have some time. I'm always looking for frags. I've got a pink milli with blue tips frag for you if you don't have one.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
At first I wasn't really interested, but now that I know you are going to a strip club...:wink1: JK

LFS is still working out the delivery date of my tank. I def. will not have it by then :headache:

I would love to be there just to learn more about the different corals. I you still have room, I'm in. Just have to check with B. Fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: