fragcontest004.jpg

now!!!!!!
frag%2520contest%2520week%25204%2520027.jpg

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
change lights in middle of a contest i dont think thats fair i guess your not see color lmfao :fight2:
WHO SAID LEDS ARE OUT..You really need to pay attention when you write your stupid sayings bro. Im staying with LEDs im just changing fixtures. My god how does your wife deal with you..

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
me serious no way just setting here saying to my self you looking at my and james pics and sayed oh s$$t i need more leds :fight2:
what does mr think changing light in the middle of a contest fair ?:sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:
its still LEDs bro. im adding alot of frags in the tank and need more light. im not going to risk anything if i cant get coverage over this contest bro. someone is taking this WAY to serious LMAO..

Last edited by a moderator:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
so do you change your bulbs..how do i know your not going from a coralife bulb to a ATI bulb.. if acans made pendants i would have bought them there but they dont..Still LEDs BRO..Didnt make this decision over a fun thread im making it for the overall health of the tank..plus the frags we are using for the contest are in my best lighting area of the tank so no it has nothing to do with the contest...

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
coralife bulbs you are reaching buddy
i think i posted my bulb combo here
if you want take a look and see what bulbs you should order for you new t5 fixure lmfao

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: