Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Savager said:
You are wrong! You can't say that, wife = priceless!

p.s. I think my wife is reading this board. Honey, I love you.
hey Deanos, i need some help. Can you please post me a pic of somes lips and a a$$..
lol

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Savager said:
You are wrong! You can't say that, wife = priceless!

p.s. I think my wife is reading this board. Honey, I love you.

LMAO!!!!

You're
fouetmoi.gif

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
1) In the beginning FT sold me Construction Gobies as Neon gobies...
:smash:

2) I bought a damn Orange spot goby

If you guys don't already know....these fish & Southdown don't mix!

Lucky I was planning on re-scaping both times. It was a war trying to get these suckers out!:tank:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
lol thanks dean. but i meant without the word my in it(kiss a$$). you are the man anyway.
by the way Savager i hope you know im
:joke:

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Flow OVER (Overflow) box without teeth!!!

By the way, does the Seaclone even works? I setup an used one yesterday and the bubbles seems so little that I think it will not skim unless you have mud water. Am I right? Guess it should go to my oyster/scallop tank.

Last edited:

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought tons of stupid stuffs but I think of it as learning mistake and I don't regret any. I commited this hobby and I will stay as long as I can so I won't regret.

However, only thing that bother me is wish I started this hobby before I got marry. I could've setup one kick ass tank, I could've spend all kinds of money I want. Right now I need to get different fund account and skipping my lunch money to get new stuffs, it's pathetic.

So I guess I biggest mistake for this hobby will be my marriage I guess. I don't regret but it is the biggest obsticle for sure.

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Savager said:
However, only thing that bother me is wish I started this hobby before I got marry. I could've setup one kick ass tank, I could've spend all kinds of money I want. Right now I need to get different fund account and skipping my lunch money to get new stuffs, it's pathetic.

Hold your head up high Savager! I too have a separate account. :cheers:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
fritz said:
Hold your head up high Savager! I too have a separate account. :cheers:

I also have a seperate account. HSBC allows you to give accounts nicknames when you view them online. Mine is called FISH TANK MONEY, my wife has one called BAGS AND SHOES.

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CPR Overflow - Can you say floods on the dining room floor?
Skilter protein skimmer - Would probably work well as a planter.
Sea Clone - Better than a Skilter! LOL
Prism skimmer - Not as good as a Sea Clone!

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fritz said:
Both Slama and I found our swing arms to be dead on accurate when we tested with our refractometers. Yes I'm sure that over time salt and calcium would build up on them and they would be off, but both of us did our first refractometer test and went "Damn, should have just borrowed someone else's"

FWIW, At a club meeting we tested about 7 or 8 refractometers along with a pinpoint salinity monitor and 4 or 5 of the swing arm boxes (coralife and Aqua. Pharm).

The refractometers had all been calibrated by their owners and each tested within .001 of each other(1.025-1.026). The salinity monitor was between 1.024 and 1.025 and ALL of the swing arm hydro's checked low from 1.021 to 1.024. It wasn't a scientific experiment by any means but what it did show is that the swing arm's aren't nearly as consistent and are probably more often than not reading low.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: