motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of the corals that Mike Motortrendz (Mainland Aquatics) has donated..there are colonies guys..not just frags :)
Thanks Mike!!

Pic 2 - Seriatopora hystrix
Pic 1 - Acropora verweyi

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/KatCard/Mikepic2.jpg

Mikepic1.jpg

Anytime. I wish I could be there to personally give them to you. But I know they are in good hands right now. If there are any questions abt the colonies(not large frags) the winner can send me a pm and I can answer any questions.

Hope you enjoy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hope you have been reading the list...I have been adding more prizes..this is going to be an AWESOME RAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to add a BIG FAT THANK YOU to all of the great vendors and manufacturers that have donated the GREAT prizes for the Raffle...please remember who they are when you are shopping for corals & supplies for your reef!!

:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
The following items have been added by Puppy Center & Aquarium for the Raffle, in addition to the Baracuda 50 GPD RO/DI unit they have donated:

One prize:
Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro test kit contains Ca (75 tests) KH (75 tests) Mg (60 tests)
Red Sea Reef Foundation ABC+ 2.2lb

and another:
Red Sea Algae Control test kit N-NO3 (100 tests) P-P04 (100 tests)
Red Sea NO3:PO4-X 16.9oz

Thanks Puppy Center!!! :)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Well...I got home a few minutes ago from set up for the Swap tomorrow and I promise you, nobody will leave that room disappointed!

There are incredible corals everywhere you look...and clams? Oh my!

The Raffle table is stacked with goodies and I KNOW there will be more items add to the list.

Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow..do drop by the Raffle table and say hi!! :)

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I have a bad new for you guys, I have to retract my WingoLED prizes earlier. :(
WTx+_)(*(&&

BUT I also have a GOOD NEWS, I have upped the prize to a $228+ Spectral Dash LED full color supplemental Light with Remote which I originally plan to debut it for sale but suddenly something hit and I say why donate it.

You can use it to supplement the missing color of the any other Blue White LEDs systems or use to highlight you fish. Come to my booth to see how clownfish look under it and if the auction table water is clear by tomorrow check out how coral may benefit from the added color tone.

So if you like please buy more tickets.

WingoLED

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
A big WOOOOOOO to all of the site vendors and manufacturers who donated prizes to the Raffle, we thank you!!

As always, please do think of them when you are purchasing equipment or creatures for your reef!

A VERY special thank you to the following folks who were a huge help in making the raffle run so smoothly...
Janine (tentacles) - from dawn til dusk...a great day!
TJ - hung in there all day, sharkless...we'll get it together next time :)
Turan - for everything! :hug:
Brett - Joe and Alvin - many thanks :)
Michael, Frank & Kris for behind the scenes!
The great group of guys who moved those tables away from the wall - Wooooo! :)

..and to Josh...for everything you do. :kiss:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: