• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Another great thing for the reefing community done by Richie

awesome.jpg

cono

Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Richie is the reason i jumped up to a 180 from my 90 ..he went out of his way to do whatever he could do for me ( not like others)....we should call be like him ..not looking to make a fast $$$$$ we are all in the same hobby and what ever richie nedds from me all he has to do is ask

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
awesome guy

I agree with everyone about how much of a great guy richie is. He came all the way up to my house which is 2.5-3 hours away from where he lives. Not once but twice. He set up my 240 gallon tank from start to finish, drilled my 125 gallon sump, showed me how to set up my 75 gallon refigium and everything far and between. He even helped out a friend of mine who had a seizure after we lift the tank and placed it on the stand. He wouldnt take any money from me though for gas and tolls, only gripe I have with him. But he did blow me a kiss when he was leaving and I havent washed the left side of my face since. thanks "HEY RALPHIE"

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: