motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Rich is a friend and like a big brother.. always there to bounce ideas off of and to tell me what I screwed up on. But he does it without saying it. Lol. Btw rich thanks for the help the other night and I appreciate the helpful gift. My personal tank I doing much better!! Hope the frag I gave you is doing well!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Awesome reefer and friend

He helped me repair an acrylic sump I bought from a fellow reefer that was leaking. We had a few beers, and he even hooked me up w/a few frags. He's a very nice and knowledgeable reefer, he's an asset to our community in MR.
Thanks Richie

Nottick

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hey some people love to take and never give back!! Those black eyes of this hobby stay silent until they want something else from you!

Ain't that the truth... Good thread goin here, I know there are new people who he helped who might chime in here recently including myself.

My gf constantly asks me when I get home at 2am from riches.... " how can you talk about fish stuff for 8 hours??" hahahaha

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
ya i agree im glad the mods removed that post he put, it was horrible what he just posted here no matter if its true or not that info does not belong here .......but +1 for an awesome guy!!!!!!

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Rich has always been a gentleman and a great guy. You can look at posts from Sandy to where if Rich could help he did to numerous people and to other members that had tak issues. He once drove a guy all the way to my house to pick up a tank because he didnt have a ride to get it himself. Im sure many people have had issues with other members on here and were kept private like that matter should have been. To much missing to the story and only those 2 guys knew what really happened.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Have met no better family then his. I owe him a Thank you or two myself.

I wish things would have ended up differently but sometime sh!t just happens even when everyone involved has the best intentions and tries to do their best.

To you and your awesome family Richie Thank you for what you did from the bottom of our hearts. Its people like you that keep my wife going. You guys are always in our hearts.

Thank You.
Chris and Ellen

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: