xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I remember when Richie took time to make to my place to show me how to set up my rodi unit and how we spent almost an hour finding the same rodi unit online how to install it lol. I thank him for giving me a hand that day thanks Richie =)

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
i agree about rich. as saltwater in brooklyn can attest to im NO wood craftsman and with richies help i built my own stand for my tank. proud of myself for being able to do it and proud that we have people on here who do help those in need. soon i will have pics of my setup and stand posted. THANKS A MILLION RICH

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
i agree about rich. as saltwater in brooklyn can attest to im NO wood craftsman and with richies help i built my own stand for my tank. proud of myself for being able to do it and proud that we have people on here who do help those in need. soon i will have pics of my setup and stand posted. THANKS A MILLION RICH
hey dont knock it bro , you got those lights up !! it aint easy doin what we do, i think you did good!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: