Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I hear u ,I'm gonna try it ,I'm not to concerned about bacteria loss I dose added bacteria weekly and my tank is paced with rock its a little over 2 years old .I'm not planning on buying anymore fish ,I guess I should leave the tank alone but like many of us u always stride towards getting even more out of Ur tank ,I am a tinkerer which doesn't help .lfs marine guy the uv is 36 watts what flow rate do u recomend ?

SPotter

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@lfsmarineguy....can give a brief description on how you install them? I just purchased an 80w emperor aquatic unit and was planning on following their diagram for a by-pass on one of my return lines. I have purchased a flow meter to help me dial in the flow.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
374220_294410227277808_1441694407_n.jpg

This is a properly installed UV system off the main supply with a bypass. This is a 120w HO unit on a 400gal fish only. We use Emperor and if you have any questions about your unit I would call and speak to Adrian, he can tell you exactly down to the GPH what you should put through your unit.

SPotter

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
374220_294410227277808_1441694407_n.jpg

This is a properly installed UV system off the main supply with a bypass. This is a 120w HO unit on a 400gal fish only. We use Emperor and if you have any questions about your unit I would call and speak to Adrian, he can tell you exactly down to the GPH what you should put through your unit.

Now thats a sump!!!!! Thank you Jared for posting this picture. I have spoken with Adrian already on a couple of other questions and I agree he knows his stuff. I can see why a lot of people say Emperor is the only company to deal with when it comes to UV.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: