MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
ImageUploadedByReefs1343437732.281558.jpg

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
scarface sopranos either way i like them. who cares about then name it's all about enjoying our reefs. miss the old days.. everyone is worried about the names of stuff..

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
All that matters is that your happy with them, heck name them whatever you want and then charge $200 a polyp. I'm sure some will byte and then you'll be the one laughing....

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
they look real nice.... i feel the same as u i dont really cares for the big name thing with these zoas u know what call them (dubs delight) and then u can charge what ever u want per polyp

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
scarface sopranos either way i like them. who cares about then name it's all about enjoying our reefs. miss the old days.. everyone is worried about the names of stuff..

I dont think any of us are saying its an ugly polyp, because it is a really nice polyp. But if you put it side by side with a Real Deal Soprano, the real soprano would be 100x nicer, thats sometimes why lineage is important. If you're paying $200pp, you want to make sure its gona be the one your looking for.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: