dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
so i added 6 burgia nudi branch on tues whooo wee and these bad boys is already starting to get the job done i need to do a water change but am thinking of holding out till these guy breed up and i dont see no more aptasia the reason i am thinking of doing this is because it say they need stable condition and i dont want tamper with my water what u guys think????

Hey Warren, you should try to sell a few of those nudis when you don't see anymore aptasia in hopes of trying to save the little guys from starvation. You should be able to keep just one or two to keep your aptasia in check unless you have that much aptasia in your tank. But to answer your question, I don't think doing a water change would be of any harm to them, just do what you gotta do

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
thanks for the input reef4life my aptasia was crazy but i have some mostly on the left side of my tank in my zoas garden i would not mind selling some as they cost plus they rape u on shipping 31.99 but the thing is i dont see them ever i just see the aptasia dissapearing from spot that they were

imbarrie sorry but not interested in selling any at the moment as i just put them in untill i see no more aptasia and to be honest if i was to sell them they would be for pick up these thing are delicate would not want chance that trip into the city on train /time people pick up ect

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
peppermints work but the thing with them is u cant feed ur tank if they eat ur fish food then that dont bother with aptasia so that dont work for me if i dont feed my tank them my fish might nip at my corals

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: