ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
if this were my tank and i can afford it, i would hire a full time fish guy to watch my tank 24/7 and prevent the mp60's from decoupling.....:approve:

check out this tank from thailand.....i think you probably have seen it before.
posts # 7143 his fish guy and 7082 latest video :bigeyes2:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1692183&page=286

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1692183&page=284

he uses tunze ph's and wave boxes. very friendly guy and has way to much time on his hand. he actually replied/answered every post on rc!!!
i chat with him on the siamreefclub. plan to visit next time i'm in thailand.
anyway he employs a full time 24/7 "fish guy". i'll contact him if you're interested in getting your own "fish guy".....lol.

His setup is banannas. I do not want a full time Fish guy. I currently take care off two large tanks and want to put all my efforts into one larger one. THe biggest PITA is just cleaning the glass; other than that the rest is relatively simple. It is very gratifying taking care of your own tank. Besides it is a great sense of pride as well(and greif). If there comes a time when I no longer have the time to take care of the basics than I will indeed hire a company. Until that day my a-- is doing it all. And I love it.
Regarding your thai buddy I would love to talk with him. Thanks buddy

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
His setup is banannas. I do not want a full time Fish guy. I currently take care off two large tanks and want to put all my efforts into one larger one. THe biggest PITA is just cleaning the glass; other than that the rest is relatively simple. It is very gratifying taking care of your own tank. Besides it is a great sense of pride as well(and greif). If there comes a time when I no longer have the time to take care of the basics than I will indeed hire a company. Until that day my a-- is doing it all. And I love it.
Regarding your thai buddy I would love to talk with him. Thanks buddy

you can pm or post on his thread on rc right now and i bet he'll reply within 24 hrs.
if you'd like i can contact him through the siamreefclub site for you....but i think some of their features are not in english so you might have a hard time navigating in certain area.
i just tried to contact him there but the site is having a sign in issue.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: