Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Reefer Ratings: (6 (88%)
Friends: (4)
Send a Private Message
Bronx Zoas & Paly's

Why is it so hard to find high end in the BX or lower Westchester? I see Li Si and providence has some great pieces....Why
Old 10-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Winter. Time for Flakes..
Reefer Ratings: (88 (100%)
Friends: (36)
Send a Private Message
Cause up there... it's all about the money.

inkblue - 10:13 PM : u suPPose to do ur RG duTy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob&Gab View Post
seesh, people really need to be taught a lesson. Stop being a little internet gangster please. you must like drama cause you keep comming back for it.
Canal Street coral vendors... BAhahahAHAHAH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvanwhy View Post
Thanks confusious why don't we meet up so I can turn your avatar into a reality
Old 10-17-2012, 05:16 PM
renegade reefer
Reefer Ratings: (91 (100%)
Friends: (104)
Send a Private Message
What up thou I think u need to befriend some of ur neighbors and get out a little cause ur def wrong if u think there aren't people around u with high end stuff just cause they don't post on Mr showing of there stuff don't mean that they don't exist I for one have about 30/40 named z&p and i used to have alot more along with other high end corals and i have friends that's around me that part of rc they say they don't like Mr too Manny kids they say and some even have bigger tanks than my 150 so I don't know y u say there are no high end stuff around u ????

Tha 150 is in tha building !!!!
my 11g nano

Last edited by dubs; 10-17-2012 at 05:49 PM..
Old 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM
onyxx owner
Reefer Ratings: (10 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Send a Private Message
I seen a few,more then enough peoples in the bx with high end coral zzz n p'z ,I just wish we had breeders of flawless high end designer clowns around the try states erea ,like I said none lol!! Look harder there is a guy by Yankee stadium that sells from time to time nice stuff