ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
i lost my tank completely with this power outage, we still dont have light and its been since last monday. so since i am starting all over again i am going to move my tank to the garage which i was thinking to do anyways i want it to sit in the garage and and then cut hole in the wall to the living room.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
is your garage temperature controlled? if not how are you going to control that through the changing seasons, seems to be an issue with a lot of people that want tanks in there garages just asking out of curiosity.

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
is that perticular room behind the garage is part of the garage but has door so its separate from the garage and it has heat and plenty of sunlight to work arround. it will be easy to work in that room since there is back door to the back yard and water faucet is right out side agaist the wall as well so it will be perfect since there is solid slab on on that room i dont need to worry about messing anything up if anything overflows.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: