• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

scubajay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Amen, could not have said it better myself. In these trying time is when you know who are the true genuine people out there and in this community I see there are a lot. Keep reefing and thanks to all those that gave a helping hand to someone else. The love will be returned right back.

cono

Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Like I always said this forum is like a brotherhood and sisterhood whenever any of us need a hand there are many hands that reach out and would do anyhting to see our salty friends stay alive
..but like others said here I really didn't think that before the storm but I feel now that we are all after the same thing ...HAVING THE POECE OF THE OCEAN IN OUR HOMES and getting to now more GREAT PEOPLE that think the way we do

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all of you who lost your reef tanks and had home damage, please take into your heart the support of the mr community and the belief that we always rebuild bigger and better in life.

To all of those on mr, i know your probably wondering how anyone could of gained from this , but if you take a minute to reflect on the threads on mr during sandy you will see that alot of people and many of us strangers to one another opened our homes and tanks to help to save our ever so loved reef tanks for eachother....... Without hesitation plenty of us on here threw life lines out without intent for profit but instead for salvation, we showed a solidarity that said .....hey stranger across town i have life support for your reef, i have generators, batteries and space in my tank to keep your loved corals alive! We couldnt save them all but if there is one thing we gained during this trying time is a great bond of community.

I know that countless reefers who didnt lose power monitored mr all day and night waiting for the alarms to sound off of someones tank in despair within reach or driving range , whether across the street or across town you guys tried your darn best to keep others oceans alive and for this i raise my hat in great spirit and tell you all that im proud to be a member of manhattan reefs and to all of you who lost your reefs , dont worry cause we will help you get those tanks back up and running.

We are a rare bread , most people travel the world and spend thousands to see what we have managed to Raise and cultivate in our own living rooms and homes.

We will never forget this storm , but instead learn and be ready for the next time.

Keep your blood salty.

Wordddddd....well put dude.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: