jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My tank is now in the low 60's. I'm sure it's a matter if time before things start floating. Been able to keep air and flow going a few hours at a time, but now with gas in short supply I can't power the tank w my car. My gig is tiny and my two clowns are staying in it. Corals look ok Incan see some color and polyp tips. So when will things start to die? When the temps hit 50's?

fireshark02

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I did about 4 gallon because that's what I could fit in my pots. Brought it to a warm temp. Not hot where I can't stick my hand in the bucket and poured back. Did this for countless hours to keep temp in the upper 70s and lows 80s at night before I went to work. Depending where you are I might be able to hold some fish and corals. My tanks are still alittle cold and alittle dirty but cleaning after gettting power back 2hrs ago. If you are close by 11581, and can drop them off because I have no gas. I will hold them or if anybody needs help I can do my best to help

jscarlata

Aspiring Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Seems to be ok, running pump and air for a bit, heated four gallons, so got temp up a few degrees. No ammonia or smell yet. No floaters, but I don't see everyone. Clowns and gig look ok, check em out. At least all my cyano is gone...now if the crabs could just eat the bubble algae

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351903922.926947.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: