Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Our hearts go out to everyone who's lives were turned upside down by Sandy. I can only imagine the heartache and continued struggle for many as they try to put their lives back together.

We wish you all the best!!!

Cherry Corals will still be attending the November 18th swap at Pratt and I wanted to take a moment to spell out a couple of things we are doing special for our friends on the East coast.

1st, one of our tanks will be dedicated to those who have lost their tanks due to Sandy with prices so low you won't believe it.

2nd, we are donating a portable generator to the raffle. I know it won't help that much now but the winner can be ready if/when something else interrupts power. The exact model of generator is unknown atm as we haven't bought it yet.

3rd, 2 $100 Gift Certificates to Cherry Corals will be raffled off. I am also hitting up my friends in the business for Gift Certs as well.

4th, Our original offering of a Evolution LED still stands as does our offer of a 5 frag acan package.

Hang in there everyone!!

Todd

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Cherry Corals to the rescue , Love it . Im also bringing some freebies for the sandy victims lets go people start fragging what ever it is it will put a smile on someone's face .

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Our hearts go out to everyone who's lives were turned upside down by Sandy. I can only imagine the heartache and continued struggle for many as they try to put their lives back together.

We wish you all the best!!!

Cherry Corals will still be attending the November 18th swap at Pratt and I wanted to take a moment to spell out a couple of things we are doing special for our friends on the East coast.

1st, one of our tanks will be dedicated to those who have lost their tanks due to Sandy with prices so low you won't believe it.

2nd, we are donating a portable generator to the raffle. I know it won't help that much now but the winner can be ready if/when something else interrupts power. The exact model of generator is unknown atm as we haven't bought it yet.

3rd, 2 $100 Gift Certificates to Cherry Corals will be raffled off. I am also hitting up my friends in the business for Gift Certs as well.

4th, Our original offering of a Evolution LED still stands as does our offer of a 5 frag acan package.

Hang in there everyone!!

Todd

These are all greatly appreciated , however I don't believe that anyone who has lost a tank will be able to take advantage of #1 anytime soon.

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
These are all greatly appreciated , however I don't believe that anyone who has lost a tank will be able to take advantage of #1 anytime soon.

There is always #3 AND I am reaching out to all my industry buddies for Gift Certs as well. Expect more GC's in the raffle than ever before, heck World Wide Corals has ponied up a $200 GC and they aren't even vendors.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
But plenty of folks who had partial losses-- and there are A LOT of them can!

As i stated, the gestures made by cherry corals are greatly appreciated by all reefers. The post was not meant to offend, but as randy kindly pointed out, those that have partial loses will most definitely be able to take advantage of the kind gesture. I was merely thinking of those who had a total loss and would not be able to take advantage or possibly attend the swap.

Randy, hope this clarifies my comment and doesn't further offend.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm hitting up facebook and some of our more local forums and see if anyone has any fraggable nice colonies or frags they want to donate. We'll pack em up and bring them too...

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Time for some swap previews of the corals we will be bringing!

The Crazy Cherry Chalice is lookin' mighty fine...

newcoral013b.jpg

Dat eye!!

newcoral014b.jpg

Everybody loves sherbert

newcoral015b.jpg

And yellow eyes

newcoral017b.jpg

Or peach?

newcoral018b.jpg

Pink is always nice

newcoral027b.jpg

Or mix it up...

newcoral026b.jpg

newcoral022b.jpg

newcoral020b.jpg

newcoral019b.jpg

newcoral032b.jpg

newcoral031b.jpg

We have some seriously awesome montipora instock! These will be ready to ship late next week...

newcoral001b.jpg

newcoral008b.jpg

newcoral010b.jpg

newcoral007b.jpg

newcoral003b.jpg

A few more for ya...

newcoral034b.jpg

newcoral037b.jpg

newcoral044b.jpg

newcoral045b.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: