xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
ok i called apex :

to do the update start the machine in safe mode with networking open firmware keep device unplugged and where it says network address put ur ip address once u hit update firmware its going to show attempt 1 failed attempt 2 failed then plug in device then it will update after that is done u have to hit update webpages i hope that helps :)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
ok i called apex :

to do the update start the machine in safe mode with networking open firmware keep device unplugged and where it says network address put ur ip address once u hit update firmware its going to show attempt 1 failed attempt 2 failed then plug in device then it will update after that is done u have to hit update webpages i hope that helps :)

Oh, yes, sorry I forgot to say that you have to disable all antivirus and firewall software. My update didn't go well in Windows 8 because Windows Defender blocked the incoming connection

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex

I followed the instructions and it updated after the second try. Not sure why first didnt work. Then updated the web pages and mine is working great. You really do need to disable firewall and anti-virus and if you dont know how, boot up in safe mode with network only.

Dk638

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Ok I'm having the same issue, update seems to have gone through except I have a yellow light on the eb8 and display unit is not working, it's on but the buttons will not work. The unit keeps sending me low temp emails so I guess that's still set up properly. Can some one explain this to me in simple instructions? I'm not to great with computers. I tried to call neptune but got voicemail. Thanks in advance

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: