winsbxnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
i updated my apex controller then after the update i couldnt get on the website to controll my apex so i unplugged everything plugged it back in now the brain status light is flashing orange and so is the status bar oly light thats green is the ethernet port light is green my display doesent turn on either what should i do its a brand new unit why am i haveing issues????

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yeah, had the same issue, but don't panic (I did:)) Unplug the USB from the aquabus coming into the main unit, run the flash utility, when it start counting connection attempts, plug it back in and it should find apex right away. I couldn't do it with my Win8 machine, instead I took a laptop and updated from it. Everything works fine for me now. LMK if that doesn't help

Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This sounds like an issue that only the guys at apex could fix.... Once your tank is running, I suggest that you leave it alone and contact then in the morning, they are super helpful.... I practically made them walk me through the whole installation process, which was a breeze.... Good luck and keep us inform

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
be sure that the address to your apex match. I found that every time I opened the flash utility it changed the address to default apex instead of the ip. Here's what I did and it helped: I took a laptop with Vista (had problems updating from Win 8), run the flash utility and disconnected the usb from aquabus. Once it started counting connection errors I plugged it back in. The program found apex but still showed error, so I closed the flash program, reopened it and did search so it can find apex. Make sure that it finds it and that the ip match the one you are typing in the address section. I run it and it updated without issue.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: