selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
There is some one always hating because they can't afford the radion smh ..... IMO I think you could of Horton away with only two more pros in the front .... Just space them out 1'-3' away from each other .....

I love my radion .... Would sell it for anything .... Good luck .... On the build its looking good ....

e6a5ese8.jpg

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I love my Radions and, now even more than ever. I had two of them go completeley bad after the warrenty expired and they replaced them bolth !!! no hassles. I love ecotech marine and there service department. I also ordered the upgrade to the pro and all I can say is they are great !!! Dont want a debate. Yes there are cheaper options like anything else in this World. You will absolutely love these lights. They also said that they all will be able to be controlled completely wirelessly very soon.(this is a great thing and should have been in place from the get go). I have had so many diffirent LED's and like them all for various reasons. However, at the end of the day the service and shear size of the company behind the lights are well worth the little extra paid. Now back to your tank. That is going to be a little overkill, however it will light up every inch of that tank and will be able to grow corals underneath the sandbed(joke)....lol....:spin: Go for it !!!

Mine are at 70%white 90 blue's 15 red and green. I have 8 over my tank 7" above water line. I can grow anything I want from half way on up. Remember this is without the Tir lense upgrade and without me raising the overall levels.

I have used the following LED's throught the years. Acan bolth 101 and 102's, AI, Hyperion, and chinese knockoffs which are now door stops.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I researched the Radions (and other LEDs) a TON and didn't find many people who were unhappy with them (who actually owned them).

Over the past few years, I've tried many types of lighting and have owned a few different LEDs. I've seen more LEDs in person as well.. It's honestly no question, the Radions are nothing short of incredible. Even though they're expensive, they're worth it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: