James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well, Coral Theory got wind of the event at the Taphouse and told me they were offering a 15% one day discount to any MR member who is going. Let them know you came from this and they will hook you up. Pretty awesome. See you guys tomorrow!

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I hear females lack the sense of smell. If this is true, you'll totally get away with drinking then going home and saying you worked 'late'. :idea:

All research I've conducted points to the validity of this statement (women really are strange creatures). Therefore, going home smelling like booze and then lying about being at work for a reefing event is totally worth it, shouldn't be confused with cheating and will likely have 0 repercussions to your family/relationship/trust/life.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Ok, I am fragged up and heading over. I am bringing 3 small Milka Stylos and 2 frags of AOG looking Palys (not sure if they are the name brand but I really don't care and they are free so you shouldn't either). Open for any SPS trade or I'll just give em away. :)

See you all there.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I definitely had a good time.
I made new friends, and got a chance to put faces (and good convo) to names on MR.
It's nice to do community building on a smaller scale than the swap.

I think I was there for like...3.5hrs!

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Thank You James, i have a great time, nice place, cold beer , good food, cool members, Thank's for frags, i test u water, wow, is right there !:cool3:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: