James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Where: Brooklyn Tap House (directions below)

http://www.brooklyntaphouse.com/ordereze/Directions.aspx

image.jpg

When: Friday February 22nd, 6 P.M.

Why: Friday + beer + coral geeks = good time

Happy hour is on until 8PM and Manhattan Reefs will buy your first beer or non-alcoholic beverage (non alcohol drinkers are welcome too, we'll buy you a soda)

Should be a good time to relax after work and have fun. There will be a limited number of some zooanthid and SPS frags to give away. Feel free to come with something to trade, it is not a swap but if you go home with a new frag are you going to be upset? :smash:

I can also give a couple people a ride from Bay Ridge if someone wants to PM me about that.

See you there!

nycmarisol

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a fairly new member and I love that MR is doing this for us. i am currenty really in need of help with regards to gluing corals and I'm excited to be able to pick all of your wise brains about this and so much more.
I'm sure my husband will think I'm crazy, but I'll be there!

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I am a fairly new member and I love that MR is doing this for us. i am currenty really in need of help with regards to gluing corals and I'm excited to be able to pick all of your wise brains about this and so much more.
I'm sure my husband will think I'm crazy, but I'll be there!

You will be in good company. Randy and Mike have some of the nicest sps dominated reefs in Brooklyn(and all of nyc). Plus, you will have some nice frags to practice your newly picked up glue-skills.;)

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
They have something like 100 beers on tap man. The place is insane. I don't know how many bottled beers they have but if you like beer you owe it to yourself (you can buy growlers of whatever they have on tap too). Try to carpool or just take public transportation. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: