dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
i used the clear light protector from home depot the ones the go over the florescent bulbs it come pretty long and u cut it to size i put it over the corals and throw the food down it

i used the clear light protector from home depot the ones the go over the florescent bulbs it come pretty long and u cut it to size i put it over the corals and throw the food down it

not sure what ur reffering to :frown: ....pic??

Just cut the tip of the julians thing to make it bigger.

tried that on 2 tips but they tend to loose the food particles when tilted down. plus ive noticed the food dilevery is not as smooth as i would like it to be. It just squirts out with force

Rio feeder

thanks... i will look this up

When I had my 90 I used a simple turkey bastor. It worked pretty well, but you need to get your hands wet to reach corals on the bottom.

im try not to touch the water as much as i can. I feel the less i touch it the less outside contaminantes can get into tank :sad2:

Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
bro u go to home depot and in the aisle were the sell the long florescent bulb they have in a box right next to them the long clear tubes the go over the bulbs so if the bulb shatter the tubes protect i think they 3:49+tax or something like that they like 4 feet 6 feet and so on what ever those long bulb are the make the protector u cut were it a little taller tan the tank and u dump what food Ur trying feed what ever in the tube u hold it over the coral and pesto ill try to put a picture up for it cheap easy and simple i feed my tank like this every day i hate cleaning my filter socks like crazy this way work the food goes to the bottom of my tank none in my over flow

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: