• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
I just bought these from clown Aquatics can anybody tell me what kind they are ??
u6ydanyt.jpg
tebu9y9y.jpg

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Seems like an argument is brewing.

Just want a honest answer I went to pick them up and the same person who gave them to me said they look the same .... Then I guess the owner from Clown aquatics try to make me feel better saying they look different I got home under lights and they are the same ... Just one is a Adults and the other is Juvenile

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
if you were not sure...you should have left them.

The difference between the two is very small. From what I can see the white band is wider on the fish pictured in the second image and they have more black.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Why do they look the same if they are Truly different ??Aren't Vivid white spouse to look different from a regular clown ? Unless selkoner paid the same for both ?!

Looking at their list orange ocellsris were $10.50 and the vivid fancy were $15.50. Seems it is a slight difference between the two as pointed out. Appears selknor was looking for some premium picassos or maybe fancy whites.

There definitely is a slight difference though. Maybe we can ask SA and have them chime in?

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
if you were not sure...you should have left them.

The difference between the two is very small. From what I can see the white band is wider on the fish pictured in the second image and they have more black.

I'm not a a**ho** I paid what they said even tho I told them that they look the same ... The one guy from Clown aquatics that gave them to med said they look the same too then the boss came and try to tell me they we Different but they were not.....

And btw the two clown fish are about 2" and the other clowns are about 1" or less so the band is always going to be wider .... Lol

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Looking at their list orange ocellsris were $10.50 and the vivid fancy were $15.50. Seems it is a slight difference between the two as pointed out. Appears selknor was looking for some premium picassos or maybe fancy whites.

There definitely is a slight difference though. Maybe we can ask SA and have them chime in?

I would live to hear what SA has to say I'm not trying to start anything but is I was getting the same thing I would of ask for 2 pairs and got charge less .. Brew I know what premium picassos look like and FYI I know I wasn't going to get them for $15.50 please be really

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm not a a**ho** I paid what they said even tho I told them that they look the same ... The one guy from Clown aquatics that gave them to med said they look the same too then the boss came and try to tell me they we Different but they were not.....

And btw the two clown fish are about 2" and the other clowns are about 1" or less so the band is always going to be wider .... Lol

I don't think that anyone would have thought less of you if you walked away from something that did not meet your expectations.
As a consumer, If you were not satisfied you had the right to walk away from the deal. Even if they were special ordered for you. IMO

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
I don't think that anyone would have thought less of you if you walked away from something that did not meet your expectations.
As a consumer, If you were not satisfied you had the right to walk away from the deal. Even if they were special ordered for you. IMO

Yeah but I'm not that type of person ... And plus if I was to do that I would of loss $45 sins I Has to pay half up front I don't care about the cash I care about getting scammed

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
+1. Unless you do the proper research to learn the subtle differences to properly ID your purchase yourself, you kinda gotta take their word for for it. At the moment of purchase you obviously had a doubt, then you had a decision to make...to buy or not to buy.
If it were me, would wait to see how it turns out. More dramatic changes may occur with age. You may find out you were right, or maybe you were wrong.
I for one, am against publicly ousting someone regardless. I would do the research to make a positive ID on my own, then approach the vendor in private, with facts. Most vendors here seem very willing to correct mistakes. If they dont make right (if that's the case) then i would ask for public opinion. Not to base your entire judgment on it. Just my .02

ClownAquatics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.8%
45   3   0
Yeah but I'm not that type of person ... And plus if I was to do that I would of loss $45 sins I Has to pay half up front I don't care about the cash I care about getting scammed
Selkoner
You were not scammed.
You ordered 4 SA Vivid White Clownfish as a special pre-order NON-WYSIWYG.

You received 4 SA Vivid White Clownfish.

Doing a simple google search you will see that "SA Vivid White" are all the same as what you received.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vUDL2BvqONY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: