Status
Not open for further replies.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Ok sins this thread got off course I guess I'm going to end this saying I'm never ever buying anything unseen .... All ways wysiwyg !!! And sins ClownAquatics don't want to help or refund me my $$ ill keep them and this will be lesson learn for me and I hope you guys learn too ... Smh

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Lol I guess u see my point ... I'm not trying to start anything just want to be heard then BS ... You feel me ?

Yeah I feel you,but far from agree with you.

Its cool to vent and if your frustrated there is nothing wrong with it. I don't get that from the thread though. What im reading is you got fish that you. Expected to be different, took them home anyway, and are now unhappy with them.
I don't know the difference from Wyoming or vivid or any of that fancy clown chatter but I do know if you would have said. I'm not feeling these two can i get cash back or better yet, hold my money and get me something else it surely could have been taken care of. In grand scheme of things its your fault for leaving with the fish.... They look nice, sell em for what you paid

These guys are hobbyist first, business second no one trying to take advantage of you. And more importantly, if you communicated with them prior to this thread who knows if they would have tried to work something out, not a biz guy myself so tough to comment on this part

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Yeah I feel you,but far from agree with you.

Its cool to vent and if your frustrated there is nothing wrong with it. I don't get that from the thread though. What im reading is you got fish that you. Expected to be different, took them home anyway, and are now unhappy with them.
I don't know the difference from Wyoming or vivid or any of that fancy clown chatter but I do know if you would have said. I'm not feeling these two can i get cash back or better yet, hold my money and get me something else it surely could have been taken care of. In grand scheme of things its your fault for leaving with the fish.... They look nice, sell em for what you paid

These guys are hobbyist first, business second no one trying to take advantage of you. And more importantly, if you communicated with them prior to this thread who knows if they would have tried to work something out, not a biz guy myself so tough to comment on this part

I talk to the 1st guy he was confused and wich were witch and sins I told him they look the same then he said wait for his boss so I did I talk to him and he said that this is what happens when you buy fish unseen ...like come on .... He didn't fine no Resolution to the matter so instead of bs with them on something I clearly see it beening the same I left because I had things to do .. I told him I wasn't happy. .... Got home and text him again ..... Still didn't help so I told him ill post it on MR to see if anybody can tell the difference Andre said fine .... Then he jump on my thread and told everybody what they were ...smh

ClownAquatics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.8%
45   3   0
No one told anyone what they were, you asked a question without posting all the facts. As other members and us have pointed out a simple google search shows exactly what was purchased.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the choices and purchase you made, but there is really nothing for us to do in this case. If it was an error on our part then I could understand and we would be more than happy to rectify the situation, but in this case you received exactly what was purchased. Should every vendor or business be held accountable due to an individual not doing their due deligence by researching what they purchase?

Not only that, but a simple google search of the name of the fish shows the photos of said fish as other members have pointed out. Again had we not delivered the product that YOU ordered we would be more than happy to fix the situation. In this case you received the fish that YOU, yourself selected and orders. Further you confirmed with us via pm that is the fish you wanted to order.

Thank you for your time and in the future before you purchase something make sure you research it prior to purchasing it.

Last edited:

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
No one told anyone what they were, you asked a question without posting all the facts. As other members and us have pointed out a simple google search shows exactly what was purchased.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the choices and purchase you made, but there is really nothing for us to do in this case. If it was an error on our part then I could understand and we would be more than happy to rectify the situation, but in this case you received exactly what was purchased. Should every vendor or business be held accountable due to an individual not doing their due deligence by researching what they purchase?

Not only that, but a simple google search of the name of the fish shows the photos of said fish as other members have pointed out. Again had we not delivered the product that YOU ordered we would be more than happy to fix the situation. In this case you received the fish that YOU, yourself selected and orders. Further you confirmed with us via pm that is the fish you wanted to order.

Thank you for your time and in the future before you purchase something make sure you research it prior to purchasing it.

1st off I did Search on the SA website there was no pictures then I bing it and came out with a few pictures that don't look nothing like these ...

2nd even the guy who handed me the fish didn't know if they were regular or what they were

3rd I didn't even want these fish I order stubbie and the day before the preorder sale ended you told me that sa didn't have any more ?!

4th I text you to fix this problem and you still wanted to say that that were different so I said I would post them on MR so people can tell what they are and you agreed ... Then you jump the gun to tell people what they are so you don't look bad ?!

Smh if this is how u do Business I'm never going to do Business with you guys again ... It's sad how when a customer try's to fix stuff the right way and still don't get No appreciation ...
I still payed for the fish even if I didn't want them any other wouldn't of pay and contacted PayPal got there $ back

Lastly .... I text you last night And ask to see if return these fish any get any other if that you have in stock on wysiwyg and you didn't even reply back may be you were too busy but the I text you again 45min later still not response ?!

People like you are the reason every one goes to maxim reef ... Better people and cheaper prices good fish and coral !! No matter what u tell me those fish are the same ... And I hope everyone reads this so they know what there getting into .... If its not wysiwyg don't buy nothing !!

I live in nj born and raise here so that why I Support businesses in nj but now a days we can't ever do that !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: