4Fish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still remember the weird shape of that building. There was another good fish store a couple miles east of there, on Sunrise Highway, it was in a strip mall and I think the salt water stuff was in the basement.

Jan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If memory serves me correct, which these days often times it doesn't, the front was shaped like a fish? I don't remember another fish store there.

I'd stop off there with my dad either on our way to his store or on our way home from his store. He had a store on North Park Avenue in Rockville Centre across the street from the police station.

I still remember the weird shape of that building. There was another good fish store a couple miles east of there, on Sunrise Highway, it was in a strip mall and I think the salt water stuff was in the basement.

Last edited:

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Was it an "A" frame? Did they have a large picture of a fish somewhere too? Mineola? Off of the Sunrise hwy? I recall turning off the Sunrise to get to Ed's. It was off the main hwy a bit.
They all had a large A framed doorway building except in the mall at Roosevelt Field...the one off Sunrise Hwy was in Valley Stream and in Mineola on Jericho Turnpike...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: