Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Daceman89 Restarting His Tank BBQ 30th of July

Well as everyone knows i will be trying to start my tank all over and thanks to MR, people will be helping me start all over. So i decide that we can plan a BBQ at my house so that way everyone who is helping with the restocking the tank can bring what ever frags or what ever they can up to my house and we can make an event of the day and hang out. for those that are not bringing any frags you are still welcome to come. Anyone who is interested in coming should let me know so we can get enough stuff together for everyone to enjoy. The date will be Sunday the 30th of July. If your interest please post to let me know. Anyone that may be donating something that won't be able to make it,let us know and we can arrange a pickup. Hope to see you there.

David

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
David,

I have plans for Sunday and can't be there, was going to get slamajama to bring some stuff to you but now I can't get to Brooklyn until 3pm that day.

What is the best way to get them to you? You are welcome to drop by here to pick them up too, I can help you break into Warren's house and get his nice stuff too:).

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
cali_reef said:
You are welcome to drop by here to pick them up too, I can help you break into Warren's house and get his nice stuff too:).

That sounds like plan let me know the week before the bbq what day i can come over and pick them up. it would be nice to take a look at both your tanks while im there.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Dave, I'm schedueled to work that day, but I'll see what I can do. Cali, maybe mike and I can get out to you in the next week and pick up. Your corals do very well in my tank and we can temporarily keep them here... just throwing out suggestions.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Kasei, its July 30th, not this weekend:lol2:, maybe your car will be fixed by then.

David, the week before looks good, let me know which day, I am home from work at around 6:30pm, I think Warren gets out around then too.

Chris, that plan sounds good incase David can't make it out here.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
cali_reef said:
Kasei, its July 30th, not this weekend:lol2:, maybe your car will be fixed by then.

David, the week before looks good, let me know which day, I am home from work at around 6:30pm, I think Warren gets out around then too.

Chris, that plan sounds good incase David can't make it out here.
ok let me check to see what day that week would be best

T

twinreef

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
David is the bbq still on. me and my wife will attend and bring you the frags.
Jorge

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
NYPDFrogman said:
David, I'd love to come but my baseball team is scheduled for a double header in south jersey that day
when your ready LMK you can come over a pick out the frags:biggrin:
sounds good will do. thanks.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
count me in, i got a nice blasto frag that i can give to you for free. also a nice gsp rock, i wish i could give you more but i have such a small tank..anyways.. YGPM lmk.. PS, can a friend?

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
coralcrazy said:
count me in, i got a nice blasto frag that i can give to you for free. also a nice gsp rock, i wish i could give you more but i have such a small tank..anyways.. YGPM lmk.. PS, can a friend?
kool, you can bring a friend

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Starting a list of people who are making the BBQ at my house on my tank startup date.

Deepwater
Twinreef
Deanos
Slamajama
KathyC (Maybe)
Po-vegas reefer (bringing Beer)
Rickytsui
joe
coralcrazy
pseudo
if you are going to attend please post here and pm me for my addy.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Update

Deepwater
Twinreef
Deanos
Slamajama
KathyC
Rickytsui
joe
coralcrazy
pseudo

Don't for get if you are going to attend please post here and pm me for my addy.

David

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Update for BBQ

here are the people coming so far.

Update

Deepwater
Twinreef
Deanos
Slamajama
KathyC
Rickytsui
coralcrazy
pseudo

we should be playing some Basketball, Volleyball and jumping in the pool so come ready to have some fun.

Don't for get if you are going to attend please post here and pm me for my addy.

David

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: