RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
When clownfish grow there barring changes juvenile barring isnt a good representative of adult barring.

In clarki complex clowns when they reach max size of 6 or 7 inches like a maroon heads bars shrink and seperate to seperate bar on each side of te clown.

Jared i am gonna disagree with you about not seeing the barring patterns. I think the one has a very good chance to see a similar lightening pattern but there will never be one that looks exactly like matts original one. Some may have crazier lightening patterns and some may just have thin lines as you can see. Fh

This facial area. Anywhere you see red has the potential to turn more red as the animal grows. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372019506.188220.jpg

This tail end same deal anywere you see red and grow as the clown grows. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372019544.924734.jpg

If i had the money this is the juvi id put my money on. Its got the most potential to be a even crazier lightening clown.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
God bless those who can afford this. Bill gates and D trump will end up having these lol.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I am pretty certain that most of the serious bidders are bigtime clownfish breeders who envision being able to recoup their investment and generate great profit down the line. Considering this is the progeny of the single most talked about/ documented individual fish in the history of the hobby, the price is not surprising at all.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Pretty sure some kid who doesn't pay rent is gonna get one of these. Must b nice

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: