cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i hope it'll be in a tank with a lid/canopy.....you don't want a $5k fish jerky!!!!
yes, clowns do jump....i know from first hand experience. :frown:

Rule #5:
5. Make sure you?re ready to have these fish.

Make sure you can quarantine them. Potentially have on hand Formalin and Cupramine, just in case ? Brooklynella can just as easily be lurking in your systems, and Formalin is the only effective treatment. Maroon Clowns are notoriously susceptible. Make sure the tank is set up, established, you have breeder nets on hand should you need to segregate anything, and have a good fitting lid to prevent jumps. These fish aren?t small, they?re good size and most all can eat Spectrum Thera A 1 mm pellets with ease. I do not want to hear that someone got these fish only to kill them quickly.

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The original pair that these came from is no longer laying eggs and i beleive only one batch was raised.

Basically it will be at least another year or until they lay another clutch.

Rating - 94.6%
105   6   0
so you drop 5k, 7k 10k on a clown that's been messed with in the breeding and such that your 30.00 nem does not recognize it as a clown and eats it that same evening.
Yeah that's right up there with buying a parachute from a guy that was downsized as a bricklayer who found a gig as a chute folder on craislist!
Im just sayin (and hating just a little).
lol

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Guys the fish are from a Wild Caught pair no one messed with genetics or anything. He didnt even pair it with a clown from the same shipment. It was another PNG clown but not the same.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: