Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hey bud,

My nephew threw play dough in my tank about 2 months ago when i felt my tank was finaly on its track... 85% of my acros bleached and i was also feeling dissapointed. Did wc, kept things stable and watched the corals bounce back. Today all corals are 100 percent back and some pieces gained better colors than before believe it or not.
At first i felt like tossing the bleached pieces and getting new ones to start all new. Today, after i got them all back, not only i feel great about the money saved, but also happy to have them all like before.

Here is a pic of the purple stylo and in the back a green slimer day after the disaster. Days after this pic, things actually got worse, and they peeled out their polyps and lost even more color. Sorry my pics arent good..

Here at about a month after,colors catching up again

And here is today, pic seems blue and dark bc i added another blue+ bulb to my fixture, but i think you can see how the color is back to dense and polyps out

Dont give up!! It will all be back!
Wow thanks for pointing this out to me bro.... You guys definitely know and feel my pain..... I will keep moving forward on the path to recovery..... Thx for the motivation

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: