dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I been killer bizzy for the hobby and my friends lately with life kids going to school etc so last fri my hommie juggs and trinimaddness link me to have a few drink like old times yeah after few drink at around midnight am looking at my tank and alot corals are missing out or been frag that I didn t do last time I invites friend around my tank with drinks

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
They didn't trick me to frag anything they frag them self and miss dubs didnt get out up her tank we got bizzy yesterday even though we wanted to def before this weekend is over

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Dubs you are so lucky I didn't see the phone calls to come over. I still don't know how I missed them (maybe was underground). You know what happens when I come over. Add a little salt to the mix and its on!

Juggernot55

Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
is this real drama right now? or is this just playing around? so confused.

Invite me over ill bring the bottle and you can figure it out on your own(the next day) lol
@tony i have like 10 frags waiting and healed for mrs dubs tank of my own. I think no apology is necessary.
Btw he was the one saying "(in a jamaican accent) bredran take what ya want my yard your yard"
@cmantis its ok we all know you didnt want to hang with us. First time straight to vmail
@dubs about time i fragged your tank your hands are always in mine lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1379363663.775586.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1379363663.775586.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 158

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Invite me over ill bring the bottle and you can figure it out on your own(the next day) lol
@tony i have like 10 frags waiting and healed for mrs dubs tank of my own. I think no apology is necessary.
Btw he was the one saying "(in a jamaican accent) bredran take what ya want my yard your yard"
@cmantis its ok we all know you didnt want to hang with us. First time straight to vmail
@dubs about time i fragged your tank your hands are always in mine lol

LOL i wont get twisted that fast off 1 bottle. ill take small sips and watch you get wrecked and kick you out :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: