Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey,

So I've never been to a frag swap before. How does it work? Do I just show up with bags of frags or what? Thanks!

Mike

well first you sign up and paypal the fee with the link on the 1st post. Then you can start a thread in the fall frag swap 2013 forum on selling or trading your corals that you have. Also we are going to have a donation table the thread will be up eventually and you can post what pieces you are willing to donate if you want to donate. Its a great event and everyone gets a chance to meet each other and have alot of fun and eat :)....

I like swaps more then i like x-mas :)

1329eheim

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
well first you sign up and paypal the fee with the link on the 1st post. Then you can start a thread in the fall frag swap 2013 forum on selling or trading your corals that you have. Also we are going to have a donation table the thread will be up eventually and you can post what pieces you are willing to donate if you want to donate. Its a great event and everyone gets a chance to meet each other and have alot of fun and eat :)....

I like swaps more then i like x-mas :)

Thanks! I'll sign up now. But I'm still wondering about the nuts & bolts. So I go to the fall frag swap 2013 forum and post photos of the frags I want to swap and see if I can find someone willing to swap frags that I want for mine? Then we meet up at the event and swap our brains out? (Er, perhaps I could have phrased that more delicately, but is that essentially the way it works?)

Thanks,

Mike

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Is it a swap where you have to bring frags, or can you just go there to purchase them?

also i do not see the RSVP button

There will be 15-20 vendors in attendance selling livestock and dry goods in addition to sales and trades arranged between members. There will be literally thousands of frags in the room. There is also a large raffle, demos, 2 amazing speaker presentations and tours of my reef systems. You don't need to bring anything other than your smile..... and probably your wallet:)

Make sure you are logged into the site and you should see a paypal button on the bottom left of the very first post in this thread.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: