• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Josh

in the coral sea...
Vendor
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
You may have seen some members with the Swap Crew badge
swapcrew.gif
under their name. These people have assisted with swap setup/shutdown on 2 or more occasions.

We really appreciate the help these people provide, they aren't the type of people that show up and move around a couple of chairs and then leave. These are members who spend hours of their own precious time helping out to make sure the swap is fantastic, and the results truly speak for themselves.

In order to reward them, in addition to the little badge they get under their name, and the free stuff we usually hook them up with, we are making it a policy to grant free admission for the Swap Crew members to any future swaps, for life.

That's right, FREE SWAP ADMISSION FOR LIFE.

So, if you want to be a volunteer in the future, we will select previous volunteers first and then pick applicants who seem like they will be able to contribute (i.e. long time members who have a real interest in making these events the best they can be).

Join the
swapcrew.gif
!!!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Regardless if I do or don't get the swap badge it doesn't matter to me at all okay maybe just a tiny bit lol but more clearly I just like to give a the MR community a hand when it comes to the swap event. Even thou I couldn't make it this time around. I DEFINITELY make it to the next one. That's a PROMISE!!! :)

PS: TONY I HAVE DIBS ON FIRST HELPER FOR THE NEXT SWAP AND THATS A PROMISE.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: