Coral only tank or fish only tank?

• Total voters

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can have a coral only tank or fish only tank which would it be? No snails, crabs or inverts except coral.

I would have a fish only tank. CORALS SUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals suck because you can't keep them? You ever think that you are the problem?

Did I ever say I was having trouble with my coral. This is a question which has no right or wrong answer, it's peoples opinion.
You should state your opinion and your reasoning behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Did I ever say I was having trouble with my coral. This is a question which has no right or wrong answer, it's peoples opinion.
You should state your opinion and your reasoning behind it.
You so quick to jump, i asked two questions based on your statement. ''CORALS SUCK'' You didn't answer either one. So what's the problem? People here love corals and fish so for you to make a statement like that you need to make yourself clear instead of looking for a fight.

e_baer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Coral is nice to look at and all, but its not as fun to watch....fish have a personality, they swim around.....a little more fun.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Thats why mixed reef, But if i were to choose i would go witha coral only tank, then in a different room ide have a fish only tank. :) to make my life go by easier.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: