Status
Not open for further replies.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
nothingtogive.gif

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
First, I wish you fish well. I can clearly see that you worry about your fish thus ask a questiton in a new forum, so instead arguing about who's is right or know better, can we see a pic. May be one of us here actually have a cure to it once we saw the pic.

From my experience, one reason for the fish eye to get cloudy is internal infection. Did you see his eye starting to protrude and if it is looking abnormal(shape wise, is it only one eye or both eyes)?

BTW, hi there, like it here or not, welcome for stopping by.

powder blue 3000

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey for all the none believers naso tang doing a lot better after the fresh water dip swimming around eating like a pig :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also heard of fresh water dips. I have done it once or twice myself for ick problems. It works well if you are introducing a fish with minor parasite problems it really clears up a lot of problems. BUT you must use very clean water RO is best. only keep the fish in there for about five minutes and you must monitor the fish the whole time. if it goes into shock remove him immediatly you can not but a very sick fish in a fresh water dip either and if you have ick in your tank there is really nothing you can do you have to cure it in the tank because the next morning the fish will have ick again. you should repeat the treatment for 3 to 5 days. once every 24 hours. they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: