Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Some of you may have noticed that we have upgraded the code that runs the site.

If you notice any bugs or problems, please post them here, there seem to be a bunch.

Thanks!

Note: Due to lack of a "ticket" system, problems in this thread are being deleted after the issue is resolved and verified.

Last edited:

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I cant use any of the menu buttons, the forum drop down menu drops down but i cant select anything - this is a recent problem, say in the last few days, but i have never been able to use reef grafitti or post in a poll (for months anyway) I sent you a PM about this via jhale but i thought i would post it here just to be neat and all inclusive.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I cant use any of the menu buttons, the forum drop down menu drops down but i cant select anything - this is a recent problem, say in the last few days, but i have never been able to use reef grafitti or post in a poll (for months anyway) I sent you a PM about this via jhale but i thought i would post it here just to be neat and all inclusive.

Aaron,

Any update on this? Are you still having a problem?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I have to hit the dropdown menus at the top of the page multiple times to get the dropdown menu to dropdown.

I also get a blank page (sometimes) after I click submit reply.

All happened today.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: