ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Then again, Zoo's generally shouldn't even cost that much IMO because they grow like weeds. The prices on that site are like 10x what they should be. They look nice, but not that nice to justify my hard earned money. To each their own.

jiggy

hi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
polyps better look like this for $600 each
patriots_superbowl_ring2.jpg

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been noticing this disturbing trend with overpriced Zoa's a lot lately, give it a name and the price goes up. The thing that gets me is these same people who think they have a goldmine with their Zoa's are the same ones who complain about the prices at the LFS. Was'nt the idea of fragging to do 2 things, prevent the depletion of them in the wild and to keep prices down for the average hobbiest? If these polyps are so slow to grow, why would anyone want to pay $600 for a square inch of coral in their tank that will never grow? Certainly not me. Zoa's are beautiful in a colony, but pretty pathetic looking if there are only a few of them. then again that is just my opinion, and we all know what they say about opinions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: