Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
would love to ck this out ,I'm up in Poughkeepsie takes me about an hr and a half to drive to the stadium from here anyone know about how far a ride from that area the event is? I don't know Manhattan at all.

thanks

I'm assuming u mean Yankee Stadium cuz I mean who wants to watch the mets...

It should be about 30-35 mins on a sunday, can't imagine there to be too much traffic.

Few more days til Opening Day

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is there a forum that I should pay attention to for finding sale threads? I would love to browse ahead of time!

Stuff for sale at the swap should be in the spring frag swap forum ONLY.... Also please KEEP in mind that if you are going to post a for sale thread, make sure you are registered for the swap before you do otherwise it will be deleted immediately.

Thankyou MR Moderators

mike99420

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Stuff for sale at the swap should be in the spring frag swap forum ONLY.... Also please KEEP in mind that if you are going to post a for sale thread, make sure you are registered for the swap before you do otherwise it will be deleted immediately.

Thankyou MR Moderators

Is it possible to get a sticky in the marketplace for the swap? Difficult to find threads for trades... I dont mean to sound rude, just having a hard time sorting through to find them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: