brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Let them heal cause my others are on big rocks that's why never tried to cut till today found him on small rock so took the chance.

Get back to you when ready...

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Good luck Brand.
I was @ Max Reef again today and the anemones that came in were all gone by the time I got there as while so I'm looking to buy 1 or 2. RBTA/GBTA/PBTA....Albano, willing to part with one for a fellow Westchester Reefer?

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ega9y5e8.jpg

Shows mouth cut.

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
Yep the thing everybody says is impossible has been done lol.

When you coming to check out...

Onyx
Picasso

Phantoms x2 paired

Gladiator and davinci nickname Sexy named by one of the renegades lol.turning black looks real sexy.

Two Wyoming white pending pairing.. Right now male in jail..solitary confinement. But they in same display. Female is the terror of tank...small but fights even with phantoms. 3 inch plus

Pair frostbite clowns one is Mia maybe crab heaven cause Wyoming white was messing like always. But he's not leaving i like the white pain in butt..

???

How big is the tank??

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You have rainbow already...cool...
apajyrym.jpg

It's moving around went out of container looking good...cant wait till morning see if gets big again right now in dark it's so small...

Update daily for those interested.

Anybody want to cut one i be glad to but not responsible....

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Man Albano those look really big maybe we should cut some....looks like they need haircut..lol.

Do you cut or they split in own. Mine split on own before..

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sure...I've got plenty

Awesome!! I'm just picked up 2 Darwin Clowns to keep my 2 Ocellaris Clowns company which I'm glad to say they are all four getting along nicely.
The Ocellaris even stood up for the Darwin's when the 6 Line attempted to bully.

Anyway, sorry to Jack your thread Brand. Albano, I'll pm you so we can talk more and make arrangements.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Base you mean the foot right 4 inch that's humongous....thats to big for my 93 cube...that will be like Godzilla in my tank. Haha..they need a trim im rookie but down to go for it.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Also forgot Wyoming white has been released normal aggression but other white keeping away..and phantoms issue with gladiator because he went into their area the giant leather
4uje7uda.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: