brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally got the nerve to cut one if my anemone...

i bought new Wyoming white today. I couldn't find an extra cause I always like to add new host anemone to my tank when adding clowns. 10 clowns so far..thats it I'm done..peaceful so let's not push it.

Anyway here is pic just cut with new clown.

Went to maximum reef today of course got great deal 56 bucks..full size also.

Always enjoyable happy place..good people...all should visit they will be moving from Yonkers to Bronx so hopefully that will make it easier commute for you.....

they have everything you need call to make sure...
ubezepur.jpg

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes reaper right though middle at first tried doing with water in dish but hard so took out most of the water that made it much easier. They already attaching to container in display hopefully that's good sign...keep them separate for week in container and target feed it...small food baby brine shrimp....hopefully all goes well cause have bug green ti drag also. :)

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dre no clown will stay in container for at least 3 days till other Wyoming calms down.

Then if not to bad leave in or else have to separate in container again.

It's a risk of course. Expensive risk...right niw I'm missing a frostbite clown.?????hopefully he's not in crab heaven..

I have Wyoming white already that killed his mate..trying to have a pair. He is mean...won't let me pair him up.

Keep you updated on anemone gents and ladies.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes ny reef went for it. What the heck they look good they are attached to walls of containers. Looks like a good sign. Thanks for the push lol. I was chicken needed you motivation...

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's best to do with no water found that out when doing its slim my and moves so out of water it's stationary and you can feel the mouth also. I put on gloves and glasses wasn't taking any chances...then I put in fresh water put in some coral dip let it sit for 5 minutes had a beer lol. And then flushed with clean water again. Put fresh water in my isolation containers and threw in display ...if all goes well I will be cutting next one and next after that..

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yep the thing everybody says is impossible has been done lol.

When you coming to check out...

Onyx
Picasso

Phantoms x2 paired

Gladiator and davinci nickname Sexy named by one of the renegades lol.turning black looks real sexy.

Two Wyoming white pending pairing.. Right now male in jail..solitary confinement. But they in same display. Female is the terror of tank...small but fights even with phantoms. 3 inch plus

Pair frostbite clowns one is Mia maybe crab heaven cause Wyoming white was messing like always. But he's not leaving i like the white pain in butt..

Purple tang

Yellow tang

Kole tang...

That's it and thinking of getting rid of tangs they are the real bullies of tank. But they could also be the peace keepers of the clowns????

That's the stock come over you got my number duromega...

Last edited:
C

Cu455

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking forward to the updates. Does it have a half mouth now? You need a time lapse video of its healing.

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That's true they have half a mouth.. hey this my first time first frag of rainbow is my title. Never said experienced lol.

Heard from a little birdie that you are the pro though..

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Good luck. I saw videos of the cutting process on YouTube a while back. But I don't think I can bring myself to actually doing this. It may seem strange, but I respect the anemones a bit more than other corals...maybe it has to do with the crazy fact that they have a foot and a mouth and tentacles and they walk around the tank...lol

brand

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I agree that's why I was hesitating all this time but since so many clowns needed more real estate and max reef didn't have. Still looking for a red bubble tip if anyone has.....trade a rainbow for a rbta.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: