MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
the good news me and my wife are expecting another baby found out today.. now the bad news going to have to down grade to a much smaller tank.. wont be able to afford the 120 any more..

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Slipped one past the goalie, huh?

That's great!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

P.S.
Let the news settle in before you decide to get rid of the tank. I thought the same thing with each of my wife's pregnacy. Guess what four kids later I still have a tank and I'm still broke.

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
yes slipped one past the goalie.. thanks guys. we were not trying it just happend. just like the first baby. a few beers next thing you know baby on its way

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I second Jim's Motion Mr Chairman.

You are gonna need some relaxing in a few months. Also as an FYI when the kids get bigger they take an interest in the tank as well, both my kids stare at my tank for hours on end.

Congrats and get all the rest you can get now!

Last edited:

michael stern

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
112   1   0
Awesome.

Agree that you should not be rash. You can do things cheaper without necessarily going smaller. Selling a big tank, on the cheap, and buying a smaller tank doesn't end up saving much $ IMO.

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
thanks everyone. well i was not going to sell anything. was justo going to switch to a smaller tank. besides that going to be gutting out my down stairs apt. so i can rent the one im living in now.. so the tank has to come down in order to fix the house...tha tank currentley sits on a load baareing wall. and that is one of the wall im going to be knock down to extend the house....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: