tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a light to medium stocked 120G tank and I'm adding 50ml of each a day. I have a aquamedic doser set to dispense the 2 part once every 24 hours. I'm dosing with Spykes 2 part mix (randys formula).

I'm using the aquamedic twin reefdoser also. It's set to dispense about 50 ml of each part (B-ionic) in the early am in opposite ends of the sump.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
You must be growing some serious acros to be dosing so much as well. I want to come see your tank. LMK what nights you're free.
rich im thinking about stoping by shaun's place to check out my hoeki. lemme know when your planning to go.
Give me a couple of weeks guys, I'm seriously busy now with little sister's wedding. But after that your more than welcome to visit. Compared to what my tank was it certainly has come a long way from the ashes.

Last edited:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
No more Mr. Giant Clam???? :frown::grumpy::screama: You still have Gus right?
Herman, my big derasa isn't dead. Happy as a clam in fact. Although it is out growing the 30gal that it calls its home. I think Rich was talking about his own clam. Gus is fine also.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Question: What is the max water pumped daily for the aquamedic reefdoser? If I were to get the three pump version would one of the pumps be good enough for fresh water topoff?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: