Rating - 100%
90   0   0
We need some assistance setting up and running the swap. Please respond here or via PM if you will be able to help out.

Thanks!

----------------------
9AM-12PM: (4) People for cleanup/setup of the tables, removal of existing equipment, running power cords.

3PM-6PM: (2) Security for the "beverages". We're not going to give any specifics, but we have a need for people with security background (i.e. off duty Police, Fire, Military, experienced bouncers, etc) to check IDs.

6PM-7PM: (4) Cleanup, shutdown, take home all remaining frags (free!)

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
i'll be more than happy to come help out between 9-12

have never been to aquatic creations but I hope since i'll be comming by early i'd get a nice parking spot :)

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i could help out with clean up,security(aint a cop or nothing like that but i can hold own the fort,lol im available for what ever you need,you call it im there.

S

steveo32

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEy Josh just let me know what you want em to do and I ll come down early or stay late which ever.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Bump!

We start working at 10:00 AM on Saturday at Aquatic Creations. We have a bunch of stuff to do, mostly moving things around and into storage areas so there is more room to chill. 2 hours total, it will also give you time to claim your spot for the swap.

Coffee and donuts will be served for those that can help out.

Thanks!

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
party.gif

jerseydiablo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3PM-6PM: (2) Security for the "beverages". We're not going to give any specifics, but we have a need for people with security background (i.e. off duty Police, Fire, Military, experienced bouncers, etc) to check IDs.

I'll have an off duty cop with me. He's offered to check id's for an hour or so. Not exactly sure what time we'll be getting there as I'm picking up samsters tank probably around 2pm

and we'll be able to help with cleanup as well

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: