Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
hey I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago how do you see the rsvp list? Or can you tell me if I'm on it I should have a guest too. Just wanna make sure lol

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
hey I bought my tickets a couple weeks ago how do you see the rsvp list? Or can you tell me if I'm on it I should have a guest too. Just wanna make sure lol

If you go to the first post you'll see all the names. You're listed, and with 1 guest too.

KathyC

folks...when RSVPing..YOU are automatically assumed to be purchasing a ticket. The 'guest' box is only if you are bringing additional people with you.
If it's just for yourself, do not enter a figure in the 'guests' box.

Pax-Bellum LLC

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Pax-Bellum LLC is all paid up plus 4 Guests!!!

New for the 2014 Fall Frag Swap! - "Outfit Your Rig" - Now you can choose the size and components of your ARID reactor!

Come stop by and get outfit for a Pax Bellum LLC ARID Reactor!

KathyC

Can tickets be bought at venue?

No they cannot.

We need to stay within the maximum allowable number of people permitted in the venue at one time - per the Fire Marshall - and we are now at that threshold.

Your only chance might be posting a thread to see if anyone who has purchased a ticket may not be able to attend and be willing to sell their ticket.
If you can find someone - THEY have to send me a PM stating they have received payment from you and THEY will supply me with your name for admission to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: