Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Not sure if I should even come to you guys with this, but here goes.
As some of you may know my best friend past away, and left me her 150 bow. I have all of her animals living in my smaller tank, I was fortunate enough to have the help of a friend while he was in town to pickup the tank and stand from my friend's house to my porch. Now I need to get it into the house. I thought my 18 yr.old son was going to get a friend to help him bring it in, but I guess not. My son is always working. Besides his job as an EMT, he does alot of volunteer work so he is hardly ever around. My husband injured his back a while ago so he can't lift anything heavy. I had cancer surgery in January, so I can't lift either. So as you can see I am really in a pickle.
I am located in Far Rockaway off of Seagirt Blvd. can anyone help?

Awilda

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
Awilda, its wat we do here in MR Community, always come to the board for this, if not today then we will figure a time best for a few volunteers...you seem close for a bunch of us, ill make a few calls and let some peeps wake up and see ur post, and hopefully we can get couple reefers to help....im in to help, just need a another peep or 2...
Wow Awilda, that is some tough times...hang in thr.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
WOW, I don't know what to say. I am literally in tears. Thank you Mike, Frank, and House. You guys are the best. I'll make dinner. And again, thank you, thank you, thank you......

Be blessed,
Awilda

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thanks guys, now could you all tell me what you drink, what you eat, what you don't eat. I would like to feed you guys. By the way I am a latina so I prefer to cook latin foods.:) Or we can just do Pizza...

Be blessed,
Awilda

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Sunday Oct. 22, 4-5 PM is fine by me. Rice & Beans with Chuletas (Pork Chops). Still waiting to hear if there are any who do not eat pork. Also, what type of bear, and soda? And a total count.
Once again Thank You guys.

Be blessed,
Awilda

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Acapurria?

You mean alcapurria? I'll see if one of the near by restaurant has any. To much trouble to make, and besides church in the morning I will also be taking down my 120 before you guys get here. So, rice, bean and chuletas for those who eat pork. Anyone coming that doesn't eat pork for what ever reason. Trust me I understand, I have relatives that don't eat pork. I will make something different for those that don't eat pork, but I really need to know how many are coming so that I know how much food to cook. I hate left overs.:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: