samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
I have always heard good experiences with LiveAquaria and I tried them. Order something not what I really order, emailed them but their responses are kind of a day or two slow. They said they'll credit me back but I haven't seen any credit after a week, and had to email them again, they said it'll be there in 3 business day, still don't see it. Anyone got any recent experience?

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
The email responses can be slow, it's best to call them up and speak with someone.

Just did, I called them up to cancel my fish order, they said, they can't guarantee but it's not ship out so.........

I was going to give them a second try for some fishes, but after their two promise to refund me and I haven't see anything yet, I'm cancelling my fish order. I can imagine what a pitta to go thru if I need to claim anything. So just want to check our fellow reefer's recent experience.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Trying to cancel or change the order the same day can be a problem. You need to contact them first thing in the morning, usually no later than 9:30am, and even then it can be a problem having them stop the order from going out. The items coming out of LA they can usually be stop, the items coming out of WI usually seem to be a problem, and even though they're there, they have trouble stopping the shipment.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: