danfish

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is there any good lfs in nyc besides new world aquarium ? getting tired of going there. and dont have time to travel out of the city. thx in advance

danfish

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
speaking of joe he did some plumbing work on my tank for me and he told me that he was in the process of opening a lfs. i have to give him a call 2moro to see if its open yet. thx

danfish

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
oh really......lol he told me that it was underconstruction and it would open around thanksgiving, he also said he is tired of new world monopolizing the city

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
HI Dan

Here is a link to my forum on the site http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/deepwater-extreme/

If you see anything you like ,i can ship it to you ,Im in brklyn ,so UPS ground or USPS priority will get to you next day .It cost no more then $15 that includes heat pack and box .price of shipping could be more expensive if you get alot of frags/corals.Ill also be in the city on sat (battery park area) so if you like something we can meet in that area .

Enjoy the site

Ronen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: